As a business lawyer in Auckland, I'm aware of the challenges faced by finance providers in relation to finance agreements and contracts. When consumer protection law applies, this adds another layer of complexity and compliance to an already demanding area of law. The laws governing finance agreements and contracts can be multi layered e.g. commercial law, contract law, consumer law, so that when advising a finance provider, a lawyer may be acting as a commercial lawyer, a company lawyer, a consumer lawyer and a contract lawyer or as a combination of some or all of these. While finance agreements and contracts have to comply with relevant statute law and with commercial law and contract law, they also have to be practical. Finance providers may feel challenged by the increasing volume of consumer laws and the vigilance being shown by the Commerce Commission, as well as by the the uncertainty and complexity resulting from some applicable legislation. Negotiating the complexities and uncertainty requires expertise.
Finance Law Services include:
- Advice on business law relating to finance including company law, consumer law, and contract law.
- Bank securities (when bank funding is required).
- Consumer Guarantees and the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- CCCFA (Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act).
- Equipment Leases.
- Fair Trading Act.
- Guarantees and Indemnities.
- Hire Purchase Agreements.
- Lending documentation and security agreements.
- PPSA (Personal Property Securities Act).
- Security Enforcement.
- Terms of Trade.
Terms of Trade and other forms of Contract – Big Brother is watching – Contract Lawyer – Business Lawyer – Dukesons Business Law
Contracting with Companies and other Entities – Contract lawyer – Company Lawyer – Dukesons Business Law
Dukesons Business Law is known for its expertise, for meeting client deadlines, and for keeping clients informed of progress. That's why clients keep coming back to Dukesons.