Commercial & Contract Law
Acting as a commercial lawyer and as a contract lawyer is a critical part of what I do as a business lawyer in Auckland. Dukesons Business Law only deals with business law or commercial law matters.
I have extensive experience in dealing with a wide range of commercial and contractual matters, including drafting and reviewing a wide range of contracts, agreements, and other commercial documents and in advising on commercial law or contract law issues.
In business as in life, you often get what you pay for. Using a good commercial lawyer or contract lawyer at the front end is much more cost effective than having to call on one to pick up the pieces later on. Don't underestimate the importance of ensuring that your core contracts and agreements (and other documents) are well drafted and of ensuring that you get good commercial law or contract law advice where it's needed.
Agreements and Contracts and Contract and Commercial Advice include:
- Advising on commercial law and contract law matters (as well as on company law, employment law, and intellectual property law.
- Advising business clients on consumer law matters including as to the Consumer Guarantees Act and the Fair Trading Act (including as to extended warranties, misleading and deceptive conduct, and unfair contract terms).
- Agency Agreements, Distribution Agreements, and Reseller Agreements.
- Business acquisitions and business sales (mergers and acquisitions) including Due Diligence.
- Commercial Lending documents including Guarantees and Indemnities and Hire Purchase Agreements (Conditional Purchase Agreements).
- Confidentiality Agreements (NDAs).
- Employment Agreements, Employment Policies and Procedures, Restraints of Trade.
- Equipment Leases.
- Independent Contractor Agreements.
- Intellectual Property Licences.
- Leases of business or commercial premises.
- Licensing and Manufacturing Agreements, Manufacturing Agreements.
- Partnership Agreements.
- PPSA (Personal Property Securities Act).
- Restraints of Trade.
- Shareholders Agreements.
- Supply Agreements.
- Terms of Trade (including online Terms) and Applications for Credit.
- Website Terms.
This isn't an exhaustive list.
Terms of Trade and other forms of Contract – Big Brother is watching – Contract Lawyer – Business Lawyer – Dukesons Business Law
Contracting with Companies and other Entities – Contract lawyer – Company Lawyer – Dukesons Business Law
Dukesons Business Law is known for its expertise, for meeting client deadlines, and for keeping clients informed of progress. That's why clients keep coming back to Dukesons.