Commercial & Contract Law
Acting as a commercial lawyer and as a contract lawyer is a critical part of what I do as a business lawyer in Auckland.
I have extensive experience and expertise in dealing with a wide range of commercial matters, including drafting and reviewing a wide range of contracts, agreements, and other commercial documents. Dukesons Business Law only deals with business law or commercial law matters.
Using a good commercial lawyer or contract lawyer at the front end is much more cost effective than having to call on one to pick up the pieces later on. Don't underestimate the importance of ensuring that your core contracts and agreements (and other documents) are well drafted.
Agreements Contracts and Contract and Commercial Advice include:
- Advising on commercial law, contract law, consumer law, company law, employment law, and intellectual property law.
- Agency Agreements, Distribution Agreements, and Reseller Agreements.
- Breaches of contract and contract disputes.
- Business acquisitions and business sales (mergers and acquisitions) including by sale and purchase of assets or shares.
- Confidentiality Agreements.
- Due Diligence.
- Employment Agreements, Employment Policies and Procedures, Restraints of Trade.
- Equipment Leases.
- Finance documents including lending and security agreements.
- Independent Contractor Agreements.
- Intellectual Property Licences.
- Joint Venture Agreements.
- Licensing Agreements, Manufacturing Agreements.
- Partnership Agreements.
- Shareholders Agreements.
- Supply Agreements, Terms of Trade including Website Terms, Applications for Credit.
This isn't an exhaustive list.
Pitfalls in Selling Goods on Credit or Deferred Terms – Business Lawyer – Contract Lawyer - Dukesons Business Law
Tailoring Constitutions for Small Business Companies – Shareholders Agreements – Company Lawyer – Business Lawyer - Dukesons Business Law
Dukesons Business Law is known for its expertise, for meeting client deadlines, and for keeping clients informed of progress. That's why clients keep coming back to Dukesons.