Dukesons Business Law - Auckland, New Zealand.
I'm a business lawyer, or commercial lawyer, in Auckland.
I act only for business clients, large of small. They may be New Zealand businesses, or overseas businesses that operate in New Zealand. Accounting practices and law firms are clients.
You will deal with me - you won't be shuffled from lawyer to lawyer. I will get to understand your business - you will get advice that's tailored to meet your needs. I will be able to deal with most of your business law or commercial law needs but I can call on experts if the need arises e.g. tax advisers, barristers for litigation.
Business law isn't getting easier. I can help you deal with the complexities.
Steven Dukeson LL.M. (Hons.) - Business Lawyer Auckland, Commercial Lawyer Auckland.
My role as a business lawyer or commercial lawyer may require me to act as a company lawyer or corporate lawyer, a consumer lawyer, a contract lawyer, an employment lawyer, or a trade mark lawyer. These different skills often overlap e.g. in relation to a business acquisition or sale.
The core services that I provide as a business lawyer are:
- drafting or reviewing a wide range of agreements, contracts, and other commercial and company documents;
- drafting employment and contractor agreements, dealing with employment issues including grievances and mediation, and advising on employment law;
- advising on a range of business law matters (commercial law, company law or corporate law, consumer law, and contract law);
- advising on intellectual property law, mainly as to business name protection and the registration of trade marks;
- advising liquidators and receivers.
Risks in relation to Unfair Contract Terms – Dukesons Business Law – Contract Lawyer – Business Lawyer
Dukesons Business Law is known for its expertise, for meeting client deadlines, and for keeping clients informed of progress. That's why clients keep coming back to Dukesons.