Dukesons Business Law - Auckland, New Zealand.
I'm a business lawyer, or commercial lawyer, in Auckland. I only act for business clients. That includes small businesses as well as larger businesses.
I work with New Zealand business clients and with overseas businesses that operate in New Zealand (including branches and subsidiaries of overseas companies). Clients include accounting practices and law firms.
You won't be shuffled from lawyer to lawyer - you will deal with me. I will get to know you and to understand your business - that means that you will get advice that's legally sound and practical, that meets your needs.
I will be able to deal with most of your business law needs but if the need arises, I can call on experts e.g. tax advisers, barristers for litigation.
Business law isn't getting easier. I can help you deal with the complexities.
For more information about Dukesons Business Law, see further down this page and also click on the About Tab.
Steven Dukeson LL.M. (Hons.) - Business Lawyer Auckland, Commercial Lawyer Auckland.
Depending on what you require, I may act as a commercial lawyer, company lawyer or corporate lawyer, consumer lawyer, contract lawyer, employment lawyer, or trade mark lawyer. These different skills often overlap.
The core services that I provide as a business lawyer to business clients are:
- drafting or reviewing a wide range of agreements, contracts, and other commercial and company documents;
- drafting employment and contractor agreements, dealing with employment issues including grievances and mediation, and advising on employment law;
- advising on a range of business law matters (commercial law, company law or corporate law, consumer law, and contract law);
- advising on intellectual property law, mainly as to business name protection and the registration of trade marks;
- advising liquidators and receivers.
Click on the Services tab below for more detail.
Dukesons Business Law is known for its expertise, for meeting client deadlines, and for keeping clients informed of progress. That's why clients keep coming back to Dukesons.