Dukesons Business Law - Auckland, New Zealand.
I'm a business lawyer, or commercial lawyer, in Auckland. I act only for business clients. They can be of any size but will either be New Zealand businesses, whether operating in New Zealand or overseas, or overseas businesses operating in New Zealand. (Law firms and accounting practices are clients.)
As a matter of convenience, I've moved out of the CBD to the fringe of the CBD, which should make it easier for clients to see me if the need arises.
Why use Dukesons Business Law? You will deal with me - you won't be shuffled from lawyer to lawyer. We'll speak about legal issues in a way that you understand. I will get to understand your business and you will get legal advice that's practical and tailored to your needs. I can deal with most of your business law or commercial law needs but I can call on experts if the need arises e.g. tax advisers or barristers for litigation.
If you're serious about wanting quality advice on contracts/agreements and on business law issues, Dukesons Business Law is ready to provide that advice. Business law isn't getting easier - let me help you deal with the complexities.
For more, see below.
Steven Dukeson LL.M. (Hons.) - Business Lawyer Auckland, Commercial Lawyer Auckland.
As a business lawyer or commercial lawyer, I may act as a either a company lawyer or corporate lawyer, a consumer lawyer, a contract lawyer, an employment lawyer, or a trade mark lawyer or any combination of them. These functions often overlap e.g. in relation to a business acquisition or sale or in relation to corporate insolvency (where I assist a liquidator or receiver).
The core services that I provide as a business lawyer are:
- drafting or reviewing a wide range of agreements, contracts, and other commercial and company documents;
- drafting employment and contractor agreements, dealing with employment issues including grievances and mediation, and advising on employment law;
- advising on a range of business law matters (commercial law, company law or corporate law, consumer law, and contract law);
- advising on intellectual property law, mainly as to business name protection and the registration of trade marks;
- advising liquidators and receivers.
Dukesons Business Law is known for its expertise, for meeting client deadlines, and for keeping clients informed of progress. That's why clients keep coming back to Dukesons.