Dukesons Business Law - Auckland, New Zealand.
I'm a business lawyer, or commercial lawyer, in Auckland. I work with New Zealand businesses and with overseas businesses operating in New Zealand (including branches and subsidiaries of overseas companies). Accounting practices and law firms are also clients.
You want advice that meets your needs. You will deal with me personally and won't be shuffled from lawyer to lawyer. You will get consistency and I will get to understand your business. I can call on experts where outside expertise is required (tax advice, barristers for litigation etc).
Business law isn't getting easier or simpler. I can help you deal with the complexities. (For more detail, see below.)
Steven Dukeson LL.M. (Hons.) - Business Lawyer Auckland, Commercial Lawyer Auckland.
As a business lawyer in Auckland, I act only for business clients. Depending on my client's needs, I may act as a commercial lawyer, a company lawyer, a consumer lawyer, a contract lawyer, an employment lawyer, or a trade mark lawyer, with theses skills often overlapping or complimenting each other. The focus is on providing legal advice that's practical.
At the heart of it, the core services that I provide to business clients are:
- drafting or reviewing a wide range of agreements, contracts, and other commercial and company documents;
- drafting employment and contractor agreements, dealing with employment issues including grievances and mediation, and advising on employment law;
- advising on business law matters (commercial law, company law, consumer law, and contract law);
- advising on intellectual property law (mainly name protection and trade marks);
- advising liquidators and receivers.
Pitfalls in Selling Goods on Credit or Deferred Terms – Business Lawyer – Contract Lawyer - Dukesons Business Law
Tailoring Constitutions for Small Business Companies – Shareholders Agreements – Company Lawyer – Business Lawyer - Dukesons Business Law
Dukesons Business Law is known for its expertise, for meeting client deadlines, and for keeping clients informed of progress. That's why clients keep coming back to Dukesons.