Dukesons Business Law - Auckland, New Zealand.
I'm a business lawyer, or commercial lawyer, in Auckland. I act only for business clients. They can be of any size but will be New Zealand businesses (whether operating in New Zealand or overseas) or overseas businesses operating in New Zealand. Law firms and accounting practices are clients.
You will deal with me and won't be shuffled from lawyer to lawyer. We'll speak about legal issues in a way that you'll understand. I will get to understand your business and you will get legal advice that's practical and tailored to your needs.
I can deal with most of your business law or commercial law needs but if the need arises, I can call on experts e.g. tax advisers, barristers for litigation.
Business law isn't getting easier. I can help you deal with the complexities.
Steven Dukeson LL.M. (Hons.) - Business Lawyer Auckland, Commercial Lawyer Auckland.
As a business lawyer or commercial lawyer, I may act as a company lawyer or corporate lawyer, a consumer lawyer, a contract lawyer, an employment lawyer, or a trade mark lawyer. These skills often overlap e.g. in relation to a business acquisition or sale or in relation to corporate insolvency (where I assist a liquidator or receiver).
The core services that I provide as a business lawyer are:
- drafting or reviewing a wide range of agreements, contracts, and other commercial and company documents;
- drafting employment and contractor agreements, dealing with employment issues including grievances and mediation, and advising on employment law;
- advising on a range of business law matters (commercial law, company law or corporate law, consumer law, and contract law);
- advising on intellectual property law, mainly as to business name protection and the registration of trade marks;
- advising liquidators and receivers.
Lessons for Employers from COVID 19 - amend your employment agreement templates - Dukesons Business Law - Employment Lawyer - Business Lawyer
Dukesons Business Law is known for its expertise, for meeting client deadlines, and for keeping clients informed of progress. That's why clients keep coming back to Dukesons.