Dukesons Business Law - Auckland, New Zealand.
I'm a business lawyer (commercial lawyer) in Auckland. I only act for business clients, large and small.
I work with New Zealand business clients and with overseas businesses that operate in New Zealand, including branches and subsidiaries of overseas companies. Clients include accounting practices and law firms.
You won't be shuffled from lawyer to lawyer - you will deal with me. In this way, I'll get to know you and to understand your business and you will get advice that's not only legally sound but that's practical and that meets your needs.
I will be able to deal with most of your business law needs but if the need arises, I can call on experts e.g. tax advisers, barristers for litigation.
Business law isn't getting easier. I can help you deal with the complexities. See below on this page for more detail. You can also click on the About Tab more general information about Dukesons Business Law.
Steven Dukeson LL.M. (Hons.) - Business Lawyer Auckland, Commercial Lawyer Auckland.
My role as a business lawyer or commercial lawyer may require me to act as a company lawyer or corporate lawyer, consumer lawyer, contract lawyer, employment lawyer, or trade mark lawyer, depending on your needs. These different skills often overlap in relation to a particular matter or transaction e.g. as business acquisition.
The core services that I provide as a business lawyer to business clients are:
- drafting or reviewing a wide range of agreements, contracts, and other commercial and company documents;
- drafting employment and contractor agreements, dealing with employment issues including grievances and mediation, and advising on employment law;
- advising on a range of business law matters (commercial law, company law or corporate law, consumer law, and contract law);
- advising on intellectual property law, mainly as to business name protection and the registration of trade marks;
- advising liquidators and receivers.
Click on the Services tab below for more detail.
Trial periods – paying out notice period – Employment Lawyer – Business Lawyer – Dukesons Business Law
Dukesons Business Law is known for its expertise, for meeting client deadlines, and for keeping clients informed of progress. That's why clients keep coming back to Dukesons.