Commercial & Contract Law
Dealing with commercial contracts and agreements is a critical part of the work that Dukesons Business Law does for business clients. Commercial law and contract law can be daunting for any businesses. There can be costly implications if agreements and contracts aren’t drafted correctly. Using a good contract lawyer at the front end will be more cost effective than calling on one to pick up the pieces. As a commercial lawyer and contract lawyer in Auckland, I have extensive experience and expertise in dealing with a wide range of commercial matters, in drafting and reviewing a wide range of commercial agreements and contracts, and in dealing with arguments about breach of contract. Dukesons Business Law only deals with business law or commercial law matters.
Agreements Contracts and Contract and Commercial Advice include:
- Advising on commercial law, contract law, consumer law, company law, employment law, and intellectual property law.
- Agency Agreements, Distribution Agreements, and Reseller Agreements.
- Breaches of contract and contract disputes.
- Business acquisitions and business sales (mergers and acquisitions) including by sale and purchase of assets or shares.
- Confidentiality Agreements.
- Due Diligence.
- Employment Agreements, Employment Policies and Procedures, Restraints of Trade.
- Equipment Leases.
- Finance documents including lending and security agreements.
- Independent Contractor Agreements.
- Intellectual Property Licences.
- Joint Venture Agreements.
- Licensing Agreements, Manufacturing Agreements.
- Partnership Agreements.
- Shareholders Agreements.
- Supply Agreements, Terms of Trade including Website Terms, Applications for Credit.
This isn't an exhaustive list.