Commercial & Contract Law
Dealing with commercial contracts and agreements and other commercial documents is a critical part of the work that I do for business clients as a business lawyer or commercial lawyer in Auckland.
Using a good commercial lawyer or contract lawyer at the front end will be much more cost effective than calling on one to pick up the pieces later on.
I have extensive experience and expertise in dealing with a wide range of commercial matters, including drafting and reviewing a wide range of contracts agreements and other commercial documents, and in dealing with arguments about breach of contract. Dukesons Business Law only deals with business law or commercial law matters.
Agreements Contracts and Contract and Commercial Advice include:
- Advising on commercial law, contract law, consumer law, company law, employment law, and intellectual property law.
- Agency Agreements, Distribution Agreements, and Reseller Agreements.
- Breaches of contract and contract disputes.
- Business acquisitions and business sales (mergers and acquisitions) including by sale and purchase of assets or shares.
- Confidentiality Agreements.
- Due Diligence.
- Employment Agreements, Employment Policies and Procedures, Restraints of Trade.
- Equipment Leases.
- Finance documents including lending and security agreements.
- Independent Contractor Agreements.
- Intellectual Property Licences.
- Joint Venture Agreements.
- Licensing Agreements, Manufacturing Agreements.
- Partnership Agreements.
- Shareholders Agreements.
- Supply Agreements, Terms of Trade including Website Terms, Applications for Credit.
This isn't an exhaustive list.
Businesses still unaware of the PPSA at their peril – Business Lawyer – Commercial Lawyer – Dukesons Business Law
Director Liable for misleading conduct - Dukesons Business Law - Business Lawyer - Commercial Lawyer
Dukesons Business Law is known for its expertise, for meeting client deadlines, and for keeping clients informed of progress. That's why clients keep coming back to Dukesons.